When browsing on this website, cookies may be installed on your web browser by some services.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files saved on your computer’s hard drive by our server or a third-party server. You can manage cookies on your computer using your web browser.
Some cookies are simply needed for the site to function properly.
Other cookies are mainly installed by embeds from external content (external content embedded into the pages of this site).
This data may be saved during a single browsing session and / or during subsequent visits.
HOW CAN I DISABLE COOKIES?
The easiest way to do this is using the solutions below. You can enable or disable cookies, and change your mind later. Furthermore, these solutions enable you to only disable tracking cookies (the ones used by embeds) and enable the ones strictly needed for the site to work properly.
You can also stop these cookies from being installed by selecting the right setting in your browser’s settings or options:
- Click on Tools > Options (Windows) or Preferences (Mac),
- Select the “Privacy and Security” tab,
- Choose the “Cookies and Site Data” menu and select your preferred options.
- Open the menu and click on Settings,
- At the bottom of the page, click on Advanced,
- In the “Privacy and Security” section, click on the “Content Settings” button,
- In the “Cookies” section, select your preferred options.
Internet Explorer 7.X and up (Windows)
- Open the “Tools” menu > Internet Options,
- Select the “Privacy” tab,
- Click on Advanced,
- Check or uncheck the box that says “Override automatic cookie handling”,
- Check or uncheck the “Accept” boxes for all first-party and third-party cookies,
- Check or uncheck the box that says “Always allow session cookies”.
- Open the “Preferences” menu,
- Click on the “Privacy” tab,
- Click on “Only from sites I visit”.
Opera 9.0 and up
- Click on the “File” menu > Preferences,
- Privacy and Security.